March 24th 2010
The Leadership Code.; Five rules to lead by. Dave Ulrich, Norm Smallwood, Kate Sweetman. 2010 ISBn 9781422119013. The three authors know their stuff and for such a small book from Harvard Business press they pack the good stuff in. I appreciated their focus on execution and how to translate the five rules right down to the front desk level. lots of valuable info on www.leadershipcodebook.com Good clear writing. My eyes would have appreciated a larger font.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Leadership Development Secrets of Top Companies (blogs.hbr.org)
- Why Leadership Development in Asia Is Better Than in Europe (blogs.hbr.org)
- Greater Than Yourself. The ultimate lesson of true leadership. Steve Farber
- The Toyota Way to Lean Leadership. Jeffrey K. Liker & Gary L. Convis.
- Leadership The Barack Obama Way. Make Change Happen.Shel Leanne.
- Turbulent Times Leadership for Sales Managers. How the very best boost sales. Tom Connellan.
- The New Rules of Lead Generation. Proven strategies to maximize marketing roi. David T. Scott