November 20th 2009
the skinny on success. why not you? Jim Randall. 2010. ISBN 9780981893594. Number five in Randalls series continues his straight to the point approach to the subject. Perhaps in an Twitter filled universe, this is a direction that books could move in. Short anecdotal conversations accompanied by stick figure, based on well researched and referenced content. I think this is very useful material for younger non reading audiences.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Measuring ROE: The Networking Charge (socialfish.org)
- Content Inc. How entrepreneurs use content to build massive audiences and create radically successful businesses. Joe Pulizzi
- Clout. The art and science of influential web content. Colleen Jones.
- Predictably Irrational. The hidden factors that shape our decisions. Dan Ariely.
- Winning Body Language. Control the conversation, command attention, & convey the right message without saying a word. Mark Bowden
- What Sticks. Rex Briggs and Greg Stuart