September 2nd 2009
Persuasion books. Yes! & The Art of the Apology.
Yes!. 50 scientifically proven ways to be persuasive. Noah J Goldstein, Steve J Martin and Robert B.,Cialdini. 2008. ISBN 9781416570967. Often counterintuitive, the findings presented here will steer you away from common pitfalls while empowering you with little known but proven wisdom. Whether you are in advertising, marketing, management, on sales, or just curious about how to be more influential in everyday life, this book shows how making small, scientifically proven changes to your approach can have a dramatic effect on your persuasive powers. You will recognize when people use these tactics on you. Good common sense guide.
The Art of the Apology. How to apologize effectively to practically anyone. Lauren M Bloom. 2008. ISBN 9780980084870. Hey I am married, I need this book a lot! The author is a Washington attorney and has a clear easy to follow writing style. I found I could not put this book down. Quick, enjoyable and oh so useful.
- Clout. The art and science of influential web content. Colleen Jones.
- Self Management Books Dec 09
- Thank you for Arguing. What Aristotle, Lincoln, and Homer Simpson can teach us about the art of persuasion. Jay Heinrichs.
- Secrets of Power Persuasion for Salespeople. Roger Dawson
- Sales Growth. Five Proven Strategies From The World’s Sales Leaders . Baumgartner, Hatami & Vander Ark.