July 24th 2009
Pop! Stand out in any crowd. Sam Horn. 2006. ISBN 0399532765. I vote this my marketing book choice for Q1-Q2! This is a terrific read , but its way more than that. By showing you how to find and build on catchy ideas, Horn helps make you a more engaging writer. To paraphrase her , if you are asking people to spend their time on your content, it is your responsibility to make it worth their while. If you follow her easy step by step chapters on the many ways to do this, you should dramatically improve your communication impact. A short and easy read, it is still just stuffed with great ideas worth a lifetimes worth of work stuck inside. Buy , read and re read this one, its a library keeper.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Use YOUR Ideas When Writing a Blog. Period. (kylelacy.com)
- Do Small Businesses Really Have a Brand? (ducttapemarketing.com)
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Cold Calling. Keith Rosen (regnordman.com)
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Cold Calling. Keith Rosen
- Engage! The complete guide for brands and businesses to build, cultivate and measure success in the new web. Brian Solis
- Marketing selection Dec 2009.
- How to Sell to an Idiot. 12 steps to sell anything to anyone. John Hoover & Bill Sparkman
- Take the Cold out of Cold Calling. Web Search Secrets. Sam Richter