July 7th 2009
Rocket Builders are seeing an uptake in NA sales for the bulk of our clients. They are beating their sales quotas quarter after quarter. This is with sales funnels that are slimmer than in the past. Prospects who are finding these clients today are more motivated to buy than ever before. The purse strings for these products have been loosened. These are the same clients of ours who did not see a downturn in ’08 , because they have “must have” products.
If your company is not seeing similar results, this could be an indicator of a very serious problem in areas such as product differentiation, your value proposition and/or your sale forces market approach. Ask yourself, in a marketplace full of a sea of eager sales people, what advantages do you have if you and your sales force look and talk just like everyone else? The solutions to this are often simple and straight forward to implement, but they are not obvious. They are there, just for the asking.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Customer Words (voice of the customer). That is what much marketing is usually missing (regnordman.com)
- Don’t Count on Your Company for Training in 2009 (thecustomercollective.com)
- B2B Prospects in Funnels more than Pipelines (thecustomercollective.com)
- Another Kind of Value Proposition (futurelab.net)
- Social Media Allows Solution Improvisation (socialmediatoday.com)
- When and How to Ask for Referrals (thecustomercollective.com)
- Customer Words (voice of the customer). That is what much marketing is usually missing
- “Little Voice” mastery. How to win the war between your ears in 30 seconds or less. Blair Singer
- Smart Calling. Eliminate the fear, failure and rejection from cold calling. Art Sobczak.
- Flip The Funnel. How to use existing customers to gain new ones. Joseph Jaffe.
- The Heart of Marketing. Love your customers and they will love you back. Judith Sherven & Jim Sniechowski.