July 7th 2009
“Little Voice” mastery. How to win the war between your ears in 30 seconds or less. Blair Singer. 2008. ISBN 9780979577. What is the Little Voice? Every salesperson has one – its that voice that tells you to step back, take a break, don’t work so hard, things are tough, its hard to do, not today , not now , maybe later, just have to do this first…you all know what I am talking about. Salespeople (successful ones) are able to control that voice with strategies to overcome it in order get out there and just do it. This is a clearly written almost simple book , chock full of strategy and tactics to win the war of words. One of the better ones I have run into and I would highly recommend it. You will learn how to :
Related articles by Zemanta
- Prospecting: Prospecting Timeline (thecustomercollective.com)
- Managing a Sales Funnel (frontofficebox.com)
- PODCAST: Benchmark Best Sales Practices to Achieve Your Sales Goals (thecustomercollective.com)
- Fill Your Pipeline by Refining Your Referral Requests (myventurepad.com)
- Strategies for growth: Ansoff Matrix (businessangelblog.com)
- Sales Leaders Go Retro (thecustomercollective.com)
- Q2 2009 sales trending – are you seeing this ?
- Smart Calling. Eliminate the fear, failure and rejection from cold calling. Art Sobczak.
- Making the Number. How to use sales benchmarking to drive performance. Alexander, Batels & Drapeau
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Cold Calling. Keith Rosen
- Customer Words (voice of the customer). That is what much marketing is usually missing
One Response to: ““Little Voice” mastery. How to win the war between your ears in 30 seconds or less. Blair Singer”