June 26th 2009
The Heart of Marketing. Love your customers and they will love you back. Judith Sherven & Jim Sniechowski.
The Heart of Marketing. Love your customers and they will love you back. Judith Sherven & Jim Sniechowski. 2009 ISBN 9781600375590. I really liked this book wrto its point of view to marketing and sales.
The book is itself a complete example of soft sell marketing. Show the client where there are shortfalls, how life would be better if they are met and how this couple has some materials for sale that could greatly assist in this. No pushing, rather a guided method with very good copywriting. If you used this approach with what Sharon Drew Morgen shows us in her approach to qualifying/selling I believe you could have a doubling effect on increasing sales velocity and repeatability.
- Once again we see the comment that you need to touch a prospect 3-9 times before he gets ready to buy.
- Good insight, the role of marketing is to help a prospect get ready to buy. (Sharon would add, if you have anything that would really help them)
Related articles by Zemanta
- How to Market Through Facebook ? (va4growth.com)
- B2B Social Media Marketing with Blogging (kylelacy.com)
- How to Sell Without Selling (biztipsblog.com)
- Tips on Profitable Marketing 9 (5min.com)
- Are Your Customers Really Part of the Process? (thecustomercollective.com)
- 10 Copywriting Tips for Guaranteed Results (scotttesta.com)
- Dirty Little Secrets: Why sellers can’t sell and buyers can’t buy, and what you can do about it. Sharon Drew Morgen
- Kick-Ass Copywriting in 10 Easy Steps. Build the buzz and sell the sizzle. Susan Gunelius
- Implementing a Value Based Sales Approach – Part 4 of 4. Some sales training ideas
- Sales on the Line. Sharon Drew Morgen.
- Selling with Integrity. Sharon Drew Morgen.
One Response to: “The Heart of Marketing. Love your customers and they will love you back. Judith Sherven & Jim Sniechowski.”