June 15th 2009
Greater Than Yourself. The ultimate lesson of true leadership. Steve Farber. 2009. ISBN 9780385522618. I like the business fable as a communication model. Farber does a very good job on this book which IMHO is Pay it Forward on steroids. It fits very well with today’s business needs in leadership with the new generations. A very easy and fast read, it packs a solid punch. If you are the leader in a growing company you must read this book, carefully.
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Secret of Great Mentors (blogs.harvardbusiness.org)
- Jack Covert Selects – Greater Than Yourself by 800-CEO-READ (800ceoread.com)
- A Guest Post from 100 Best Author Steve Farber by dylan (800ceoread.com)
- Greater Than Yourself – The Ultimate Lesson of True Leadership by Steve Farber (kevineikenberry.com)
- Do you want to truly be a remarkable leader? (myventurepad.com)
- Is Farber’s GTY a Maiers’ Habitude? Let’s Find Out at 2010 ASCD! (converstations.com)
- Breakfast of GTY Champions at CIB (converstations.com)
- You Already Know How to Be Great. A simple way to remove interference and unlock your greatest potential. Alan Fine
- Perspectives on Increasing Sales. Marvin N. Miletsky & James A. Calander.
- the mesh. Why the future of business is sharing. Lisa Gansky
- Make the Sale Happen Before Lunch/ The Power of Positive Selling. Stephan Schiffman
- The Pixar Touch. The making of a company. David A Price