June 4th 2009
Commercial Insurance Claim Secrets Revealed. Russell D. Longcore. 2009. This is much more than just an overview of the commercial insurance market. This serves as an easy to grasp handbook for anyone who has to deal with commercial insurance. The author has been in the game for a long time and already wrote a book on consumer insurance that did quite well. I was able to validate many of the costly lessons learned over many years in business and as a Condominium Strata Council member. The book is useful regardless of Canadian or US insurance rules. There are only a very few US specific examples used. If you are a growing company or a mature one with real estate assets and you have insurance, your HR/Ops depts. should have a copy of this book. You can order it ($19 US) from http://www.insurance-claim-secrets.com/ It should save you money.
- Selling to the New Elite. Discover the secret to winning over your wealthiest prospects. Jim Taylor, Stephen Krause & Doug Harrison.
- The Real Secrets of the Top 20%. Mike Brooks, Mr Inside Sales
- 7-25 Decision Makers on $25K plus sales deals these days.
- The Wal-Mart Effect. Charles Fishman
- Now for something completely different – A river cruise in the South of France next May
One Response to: “Commercial Insurance Claim Secrets Revealed. Russell D. Longcore”