May 13th 2009
All for One. 10 strategies for building trusted client partnerships. Andrew Sobel. 2009 U|ISBN 9780470380284. If your goal is to build great client relationships as a trusted partner (giving you long lasting, challenging, profitable good work) then Sobel has written the book for you. The author was a senior VP with Cap Gemini and wrote previously Making Rain, and Clients for Life both of which are also excellent sources for the service professional. There is too much in the book to summarize in this review – but he has lotsof great information at www.andrewsobel.com. He is a good clear writer and this is a book to read a few times – once to glean and then again to savour. He could be a good example for top producer salespeople anywhere.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Red Rubber Ball at Work [Sam's review] (minibookexpo.com)
- Making Rain. Andrew Sobel.The secrets of building lifelong customer loyalty
- Making Rain. Andrew Sobel
- The Red Rubber Ball at Work. Elevate your game through the hidden power of play Kevin Carroll
- Sell Yourself First. The most critical element in every sales effort. Thomas A. Freese.
- Clients for Life: Evolving from an Expert-For-Hire to an Extraordinary Adviser. Jagdish Sheth & Andrew Sobel.