May 6th 2009
Taming the Search and Switch Customer. Earrning customer loyalty in a compulsion-to-compare world. Jill Griffin
Taming the Search and Switch Customer. Earning customer loyalty in a compulsion-to-compare world. Jill Griffin. 2009. ISBN 9780470345047.
The author is called the Loyalty Maker and this book is evidence that she really does know her stuff. see www.loyaltysolutions.com The book covers large and small B2C and B2B sales so well. The compulsion to compare seems to be now part of our human nature.
Her thoughts about using some of the new solution media channels are bang on. The demographics in clients are changing and the new guys on the block are used to the social media. They are certainly keen on using the Internet to keep all vendors honest. Your product/service can rise and fall on customer reviews online.
The chapters are short enough that you can take it all in and she uses good real world examples to illustrate the points. I think sales is all about the story and the author has good stories. I think that any business person would benefit from reading this book. Very readible, highly interesting and perfect for a coast to coast plane ride. So pick it up and enjoy it.
- e-Commerce Internet Marketing Strategy (toputop.com)
- B2B internet marketin (wealthyways4you.com)
- brain rules. 12 principles for surviving and thriving at work, home and school. John Medina (regnordman.com)
- Interview with Dave Evans, author of Social Media Marketing, part 1 (techrigy.com)
- How To Win Customer Loyalty for Your Local Business (myventurepad.com)
- Let’s Get Real or Let’s Not Play. Mahan Khalsa (regnordman.com)
- Traditional executives still don’t get how I manage my company (andreavascellari.com)
- Social Nation. How to harness the power of social media to attract customers, motivate employees & grow your business. Barry Libert
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Cold Calling. Keith Rosen
- brain rules. 12 principles for surviving and thriving at work, home and school. John Medina
- Direct and Guerrilla Marketing
- The Anatomy of Buzz Revisited. Real-life lessons in Word of Mouth marketing. Emanuel Rosen