March 13th 2009
Mastering the Hype Cycle. How to choose the right innovation at the right time. Jackie Fenn & Mark Raskino
Mastering the Hype Cycle. How to choose the right innovation at the right time. Jackie Fenn & Mark Raskino. 2008. ISBN 9781422121108. RocketBuilders has used the Gartner Hype Cycle many times to analyze a technology and applications. Having this book brings all ehe Gartner experience and view points together. It is actually two books. The first half, is abook about recognizing the Hype Cycle and what technology builders and innovators can (should) learn from this. The second half is for companies that want to innovate but want to be sure to get started when the Cycle is working for them. Others could use the book to help save stalled innovation projects. I especially enjoyed the examples and overall pragmatic style (utility) of this book. Check it out more at the book website, www.gartner.com/hypecycle.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Social Marketing Down on Hype Cycle Graph (futurelab.net)
- The Hype Cycle and Niche Blogging – What They Mean to You in 2009 (problogger.net)
- Social Media Analytics. Effective tools for building, interpreting 7 using metrics. Marshall Sponder.
- The Innovator’s DNA. Mastering the five skills of disruptive innovators. Jeff Dyer, Hal Gregersen, Clayton M. Christensen
- Recent sales books Dec 2009
- Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Paul Gillin & Eric Schwartzman.
- The New Rules of Lead Generation. Proven strategies to maximize marketing roi. David T. Scott
2 Responses to: “Mastering the Hype Cycle. How to choose the right innovation at the right time. Jackie Fenn & Mark Raskino”