March 16th 2008
PeopleSavvy For Sales Professionals. Lead the field. Four secrets for getting inside your prospectś head and heart and getting customers for life. Gregory Stebbins
PeopleSavvy For Sales Professionals. Lead the field. Four secrets for getting inside your prospectś head and heart and getting customers for life. Gregory Stebbins. 2007. ISBN 9781887152105.
This is one volume that brings together many approaches to what I call social selling styles. If my readers agree that we now must teach and train our own sales teams, then this is an excellant background, base skills book for that task. If you have already implemented question based selling approaches in learning how your customers buy, this book will give you more skills to blend in. Clearly written, with a logical style, this is a useful book, but his secrets have not been secret for a long time.
- Implementing a Value Based Sales Approach – part 3 of 4. What sales must do.
- Strengths Based Selling. Tony Rutigliano & Brian Brim.
- Masters of Sales. Secrets from top sales professionals that will transform you into a world class salesman. Ivan R. Misner & Don Morgan
- Take the Cold out of Cold Calling. Web Search Secrets. Sam Richter
- Dirty Little Secrets: Why sellers can’t sell and buyers can’t buy, and what you can do about it. Sharon Drew Morgen