November 22nd 2007
Marketing Your Small Business for BIG Profits. David Mason. 2007. ISBN 978160037077 This is a simple, skinny and pragmatic book full of do it now advice. Written for a small business audience, there is still very good advice for the tech industry, which tends to view marketing in a simplistic and out of date fashion. ( And we are supposed to be such “smart” guys in this industry. )So how is marketing really working for you? ) His appendices are worth the price of the book, such as “The top 5 most powerful headline formulas. EG No 1. How to Headlines—–>How to pay less taxes and keep more money for yourself
- A Business and Its Beliefs. Thomas J. Watson, Jr.
- The Real Secrets of the Top 20%. Mike Brooks, Mr Inside Sales
- Guerilla Marketing for Consultants. Jay Conrad Levinson
- The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success. Wayne Breitbarth
- Marketing Champions. Practical strategies for improving marketing’s power, influence, and business impact. Young, Weiss, & Stewart
2 Responses to: “Marketing Your Small Business for BIG Profits. David Mason”