November 17th 2007
Top Dog Sales Secrets. 50 experts show you proven ways to skyrocket your sales. Michael Dalton Johnston ed.
Top Dog Sales Secrets. 50 experts show you proven ways to skyrocket your sales. Michael Dalton Johnston ed. 2007. ISBN 9781934346143. I have really taken my time reading this book. It looks at the sales process after you gain the lead, so it is planted squarely into sales efficiency. How ever some of the treatments of qualifying a lead, are very appropriate in our sales effectiveness model. For my money, if you are in sales today this is one book you need at your side. The experts are truly expert. One book with insight from:
Tony Alessandra, Jim Domanski. Dan Kosch, Mark S.A Smith, Bob Bly, Colleen Francis, Tina LoSasso,Art Sobczak ,
John Boe,Tom Freese, James Maduk, Dave Stein, Dianna Booher, Patricia Fripp, Jim Meisenheimer,Bill Stinnett, Ed Brodow, Ari Galper, Michelle Nichols, Joel Sussman, Bill Brooks, Joe Guertin, Rick Phllips, Julie Thomas,Jon Brooks, Joe Heller, Tom Reilly, Will Turner, Shamus Brown, Craig James, Tom Richard, Al Uszynski, Bill Caskey, Brian Jeffrey,Llinda Richardson, Steve Waterhouse, Tim Connor, Michael D. Johnson, Keith Rosen, Wendy Weiss, Kevin Davis, Dave Kahle, Mike Schultz, Roger Dawson, Ron Karr, Jacques Werth, Jill Konrath, Anita Sirianni .
One example from Jim Domanski:
Prospect: “Hmmmm. Let me think about it.”
Rep: “I understand completely. If l were in your shoes I’d want to think about it as well. Now ask one of the following questions:
- “May I ask what concerns you still have?”
- “May 1 ask what’s causing you to hesitate?”
- “May I ask what questions I’ve left unanswered?”
- “May I ask what your final decision will be based on?”
Get this book. Do not wait. Then read it. Sales advice you can take to the bank.
- Top Dog Recession -Busting Sales Secrets. 50 experts show you proven ways to sell more in tough times. Michael Dalton Johnson ed.
- Add-On Selling. How to squeeze every last ounce of sales potential from your calls. Jim Domanski
- The e-Commerce Question and Answer book. A survival guide for
- Think Like Your Customer. A winning strategy to maximize sales by understanding how and why your customers buy. Bill Stinnett.
- How to Sell Anything to Anyone Anytime. Dave Kahle.