November 15th 2007
80% of DMs read email on a PDA. More great stuff from Marketing Sherpas 2007 report.
So how does your email content look like on a blackberry screen? If it is like most with HTML, its really bad. Would you read it on a Blackberry?
A lifetime ago I sold to UNIX gurus who ran multiple windows on their screens. Their mail window was small and narrow., If I sent wide emails, they looked terrible and did not get read. Well the blackberry has the same limitation but worse. Take a look. revise, tighten up your messages, and drop the HTML
Oh the same report says influencers are likely using regular screens. So they could not tell you this.
- Content as a weapon, knowing that clients find you first.
- 7-25 Decision Makers on $25K plus sales deals these days.
- Influence. The Psychology of Influence. Robert B. Cialdini
- After 10 years – I said goodbye to a Blackberry
- Duct Tape Marketing. The World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide. John Jantsch
2 Responses to: “80% of Decision Makers read email on a PDA”