November 6th 2007
Fishing for Love on the Net. Myles Reed Jr.2007. ISBN 9780595424917. Discovered this book while researching for one of my Internet investments . This is a straight forward summary of one man’s six years of experience with Internet dating sites. He eventually found and married his soul mate in Norway, not the US. This book has points which are useful to neebies and old hands at Internet dating. Very easy quick read with summary information at the end of each chapter. This book could definitely signal that Internet dating has entered the mainstream.
- Prisoner of Tehran. Marina Nemat
- wired and dangerous. how your customers have changed and what to do about it. Chip R. Bell & John R. Patterson.
- Internet Dough. Create a business internet strategy to make more dough. Don Philabaum.
- Sales 2.0. Guest column by Chris Jordan, friend and strong sales professional
- The Microsoft Edge. Julie Bick