July 31st 2003
Scenarios, The Art of Strategic Conversation. Kees Van Der Heijden. ISBN 0471966398. March 2002. How do companies these days deal with turbulence and change? Kees helps you meet the challenge of external change through linking the scenario thinking (what may happen) with your Business Idea (Your distinctive competence/unfair advantage). Although a dense read, it is all here for the in depth student of strategic thinking. Easily the best guidebook I have read on this subject. However, it is not a weekend read.
- Alliance Advantage. Yves L Doz and Gary Hamel
- I draw your attention to a Rocket Academy workshop. The Product Launch Workshop
- Spartan Up! A take no prisoners guide to overcoming obstacles and achieving peak performance in life.
- 10 Rules for Strategic Innovators. Vijay Govindarajan & Chris Trimble.
- The Smartest Kids in The World . and how they got that way. Amanda Ripley