July 31st 2003
Linked. ALbert-Lazlo Barabasi. ISBN 045228439. May 2003.
The author, with a very readable style, has shown the network similarities of cocktail parties, Al Quaida, E Coli, The World Wide Web, The North American power grid, Asian banking, Google and Microsoft, among many many others. Buy it, read it and reread it if you want to understand just what is going on in the world we live in, and why the Internet “network” has so much more to teach us than the content. The next new thing just might be on the pages of this easy reading, hard hitting book
- Instant Appeal: the 8 primal factors that create blockbuster success. Vicki Kunkel
- The Shallows. What the internet is doing to our brain. Nicholas Carr.
- Connected. The surprising power of our social networks and how they shape our lives. Nicholas Christakis & James Fowler.
- Why Buffett and Gates will not get that much charity donating in Asia.
- Rocket Builders Names Top 25 Technology Companies to the 2010 ‘Ready to Rocket 25’ List
One Response to: “Linked. ALbert-Lazlo Barabasi.”