January 1st 2001
Shaping the Adaptive Organization. Wm Fulmer. ISBN 0814405460. It has not captured me as much as Hamel does. Fulmer ( Harvard Bus School) covers off Landscape ( your business environment – rugged or flat) Learning (- do you have an adaptive culture), and Leadership (of an adaptive company). He revisits similar companies as Hamel and draws comparable solutions. Read it , yes , but maybe get it from another library.
- Alliance Advantage. Yves L Doz and Gary Hamel
- Taming the Search and Switch Customer. Earrning customer loyalty in a compulsion-to-compare world. Jill Griffin
- The Strategy Machine. Building your business one idea at a time Larry Downes
- managing IT as a business. A survival guide for CEOs. Mark D. Lutchen.
- Business Writers to watch and read.